Tuesday 2 March 2010

BBC website should not cut servcies.

In this age of viruses the BBC website is great.
It means you can use a website you can trust and not visit newspapers who have adverts for who knows what.
The only ads I trust are good adsense. Other advertisers are often filled with trojan stuff.

What is happening is the capitalistic elites are forcing the state run company to cut services and run themselves down to help some elitist crooks make more money.
I want the BBC websites to be bigger so we can have a website we can rely on will not be filled with trojans, viruses, crooked companies trying to steal out personal info.
LET US NOT GIVE INTO SELFISH CAPITALIST ELITES WHO WANT US TO USE WILD WEST WEBSITES TO GET OUR INFO.

I run my own websites. I do not expect that the state run groups should deliberately make themselves rubbish to help me.
Everyone should get a chance to work for the state. There should be no fix on who works for the state. Then that equals fairness.
isle of man houses