Saturday 13 February 2010

Are Rangers really in trouble?

I do not believe Rangers are in serious trouble yet.
They still have Scottish and Northern Irish internationals playing for them on huge wages. Where is the evidence that they have serious issues?
They have sold only a few players. only
They got a player at the start of the year on 15,000 a week, offerred Boyd nearly 20,000 a week.
That is more than entire weekly wage of some entire SPL sides. Yet they still claim they are deaths door. OK so they are not as rich as they used to be. But it seems an excuse to silence fans and make it easier to sell the club after cutting costs.
It is like a rich man saying times are tough, I can barely afford to keep my 3 rolls royces maintained. I may have to sell one of them. Well maybe. I certainly won't be able to buy anymore for while.
http://isleofmanhouses.blogspot.com/